Welcome to Curriculum Concepts
Curriculum Concepts has been publishing educational resource material for the education market since 1990. Over this time Curriculum Concepts has established an excellent reputation.
Curriculum Concepts extensive range includes educational resources that
- CC has published which have been written and trialled by New Zealand teachers,
- CC has republished under license from around the world that are New Zealand appropriate and
- CC distributes for New Zealand and international publishers.
Curriculum Concepts is a provider of educational resources across all New Zealand curriculum areas for preschool to Year 9 (Age 13) students, learning support in English for high school students, students of English as a second language (ELLs/ESOL), adult students in literacy and numeracy, and home educators, or parents/caregivers wanting to give extra support to their children's learning.
The range is extensive and includes a good range of material in the type of resources educators require to assist students with their learning.
It includes photocopiable resources, interactive CDs suitable for computer and whiteboards, a subscription based online literacy website, high interest–low reading age paperbacks, posters, charts, junior readers, middle and upper primary reading material, certificates, stickers, borders, teacher planning books, student workbooks and sstudent and teacher reference material. You name it – we’ve got it!
In a nutshell :
- Educational Resources - Resourcing Education
- The best educational resources from New Zealand and around the world across the curriculum.
- A wide rage of resources types to meet the learning needs of students.
- All books viewable online